1. WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We only collect Personal Information that you choose to provide through the Website, such as completing online forms to receive any Voyer Law online publications or when you contact Voyer Law through the Website.
We collect your Anonymous Information as follows:
- Service statistics derived from cookies, including: what pages you viewed, how long you were on a particular page, how many times you have been to a page and whether you clicked on a link. A cookie is a small file we place on your computer and acts as a unique identifier. A cookie does not allow us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- Country you are accessing the Website from.
- Type of web browser and operating system used to access the Website.
- The Website does not respond to web browser do not track signals or similar mechanisms.
2. How we use your Information
We use your Personal Information to provide publications to you that you request and to respond to any communication Voyer Law receives from you.
We use your Anonymous Information internally for statistical analysis purposes and to improve our offerings by tailoring them to customer needs.
3. WHO WE DISCLOSE INFORMATION TO
We disclose your Personal Information to third parties to respond to inquiries from law enforcement or to defend our rights or the rights of others.
We disclose your Anonymous Information to third parties only so they may render such information into statistics that we may analyze.
4. THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE AND SERVICES
6. Contact Us